Friday, September 30, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Dip



Buffalo Chicken Dip

This was my attempt to lighten up this crowd pleasing dish.  I will never call anything nutritious that consists entirely of processed ingredients, but at least it's a little less fattening than most versions.  This would be perfect for a football party. I've used canned chicken, a rotisserie chicken and chicken breasts that I cooked in a slow cooker and shredded with my kitchen aid mixer... no matter how you do it, this turns out great!

-2 cups shredded cooked chicken
-4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
-1/2 c light ranch dressing
-1/2 c hot sauce
-1 c shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese

Combine all ingredients until well mixed.  Either pop in a small crock pot to heat and keep warm for a party, or bake in a dish at 350 for 20 minutes.  Serve with your favorite crackers, veggies, or chips.

No comments: