Monday, February 13, 2012

my new gallery wall

I've been wanting to do a gallery wall for a long time. I finally stopped procrastinating and my wall is starting to take shape. I don't think I'm quite done yet, I want to collect a few older pictures of Jeremy's and my parents and grandparents to add to the mix, but this is a nice start. I'll probably add an M monogram somewhere also before the whole thing is finished.  I really planned on doing a diamond shape, but the pictures inspired thos diagonal line instead.  When Jeremy is at work, Noah will point to the wall and say dada... I think he loves it just as much as I do.  And when I ask him where Noah is, he will point to the wall also... so cute!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this looks so good! Some that I've seen on pinterest, I don't like for whatever reason but this looks awesome! Nice job!!