Tuesday, February 7, 2012

another lesson from Noah

today I'm learning from Noah not to compartmentalize my life.  he doesn't have a time to work, a time to play, a time to learn, have fun, etc.  he does all of those things simultaneously.  as I was running errands and trying to get my "work" part of the day over so that we could go home and play, I realized that my errand was play to him.  that he was enjoying being pushed around the grocery store, seeing new things and people.  I realized that I had been too busy "working" to enjoy the playing.  too busy "working" to be present in the moment and really see what was going on around me.  to be present in the Holy Spirit, and sensitive to His promptings.  so once again, God is teaching me through Noah, to slow down, be in the present moment, and enjoy it for all that it's worth.

No comments: