Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fat-free Curry Yogurt Salad Dressing


Curry Yogurt Salad Dressing

After several weeks of eating fruit based salads with sweet dressings I decided that I needed a change to something more savory.  I modified my trusty curried veggie dip to a dressing.  I love the tang of the yogurt with the curry flavor, I think I might have to start subbing out the mayo in my dip recipe with yogurt.  I was boring and ate this dressing over spinach and chickpeas, but red pepper strips, shredded carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, or radish would all pair really well with this.

-1 cup fat-free plain yogurt
-1/8 c tarragon vinegar
-1 Tbsp lemon juice
-1 clove garlic, minced
-1/8 tsp cayenne
-1 Tbsp honey
-1/2 tsp salt
-1 tsp horseradish

Whisk together ingredients to combine.  Chill until serving.

No comments: