Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ginger Peanut Salad Dressing


Ginger Peanut Salad Dressing

I seem to continue to recreate recipes for Oriental Pasta Salad, and Oriental Slaw.  They are all very similar in flavor and ingredients, but different enough for their own recipes.  Whichever one I'm eating at the moment is always my favorite.  I served this dressing over spinach, shredded red cabbage, shredded carrots and peanuts.  Some edamame, cashews, bean sprouts, cucumber, or pasta would also be great in here though.

-1/4 c honey
-1/4 c olive oil
-1/4 c rice vinegar
-1 Tbsp soy sauce
-1 tsp sesame oil
-1 Tbsp peanut butter
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp sriarcha
-1" chunk ginger, peeled
-1 clove garlic, peeled

Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and process until thoroughly mixed.  Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
 

1 comment:

Elaine said...

This Peanut Salad dressing is fabulous. I served it over my mixed green salad and tons of veggies and it was a hit. This will become a staple dressing in my fridge.