each day I will...
- read: my Bible, books/ blogs/ devotionals that inspire me... just read something
- create: write, cook, craft, order in my home... just create something
- pray: over my prayer list, and constantly communicating with my Father throughout my day
- play: not take my lists or myself so seriously that I neglect to cherish the moments with those around me... I will give myself the freedom to laugh, to enjoy the small things, to make doing so a priority rather than treat it as an addendum to my day, after I've finished all of the "important" things
- go outside: take in God's creatures and creation, let the sun light energize me, exercise and allow the endorphins to stimulate me, and use this all as a time of prayer for where I am, and praise for God's creativity and the beauty He has made. this can be walking, running, checking the mail, or even just sitting on our stoop for a few minutes
What do you need to do each day to feel healthy/ balanced?