Thursday, July 12, 2012

::this week::

praying:  lots, but nothing that I want to share specifics on at this point


praising:  these healings!  how the Lord spoke to me in my fast on Monday, and what He said to me through it.

reading:  Psalms, Numbers, Dreaming with God

cooking: Chinese Char Siu, banana bread with chocolate chips, pesto grilled cheese, some sort of breakfast for dinner... pancakes, oatmeal, waffles, squash pickles, pumpkin bread, pizza

creating:  re-doing the 1 Corinthians 13 sign and the pillow case that I made last week... after my son and a sharpie ruined them.  :(  patchwork dish towels.

doing:  not much.  lots of down time at home.  taking a family trip to walk around the French Quarter this weekend and pray for people.  hoping to finally get my matching tattoo of Jeremy's now that my sunburn is healed.

pondering:  friendship with God.  This line from Dreaming with God as a lesson/ summary on how Moses related with God to change events/ outcomes... "His will is not always focused on events; it is focused on His friends drawing near into His presence, standing in their roles as delegated ones."  Basically, God is not always about specific events or outcomes, but is more about relating to us through them, and through the process, and the work in us.  That He wants us to be co-laborers with Him.

No comments: