Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blueberry Crisp



I made this Martha Stewart Blueberry Crisp.  We loved it and thought it turned out really well.  In fact, Jeremy said it may be the best thing I've ever baked.  I'm not sure how I feel about that considering I have baked a lot of more elaborate, tedious, expensive, indulgent desserts.  I'm not sure what that says about his tastes, or my baking, but either way, we will definitely be eating this crisp more regularly.  The only change that I made to the recipe was to use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose, and I didn't notice the difference and would make that change again.  This is unlike any other crisp that I've ever made in that it has baking powder in the topping, and I really like the way that it helped the topping to rise and crisp up.

No comments: