Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baked Cheesy Spaghetti Squash



I made this Baked Cheesy Spaghetti Squash.  I thought it was really tasty, but there were a few things that I did not like about the recipe.  My spaghetti squash ended up overcooked and almost completely mushy, rather than in firm strings.  Next time I would roast the spaghetti squash for 30 minutes instead of 45.  Also, there was too much sauce for my taste, next time I'd reduce the milk down to only 1 cup and proceed as directed for the rest of the ingredients.  I had so much sauce leftover that I chopped up a bunch of leftover broccoli and cauliflower and made a casserole with that also.  Which ended up being really good also.  I think this would be a great method/ sauce for making a casserole with pretty much any vegetables that you desired.

No comments: