Friday, February 26, 2010

Spaghetti with Artichoke Hearts and Tomatoes

Tonight my friend Tori came over and we cooked dinner together, chatted, and enjoyed some girl time.  It was a nice, low key Friday evening.  We made this dish that I've been meaning to try for months, but just have never gotten around to.  And now that I finally made it I have no idea what took me so long, it was delicious!


I can't take credit for this recipe though, I got it from Ree's blog, you can see the original recipe here.  I did reduce the oil and butter a tad, used whole wheat thin spaghetti instead of regular white flour pasta, added a touch of red pepper flakes, and used fat-free half and half instead of heavy cream.  This was easy, healthful, delicious, and made entirely of ingredients that I always have on hand.

Shannon

No comments: