Tuesday, January 15, 2013

::this week::

praising:  30-50% size reduction in all of the tumors in the guy Jeremy prayed for last week... still believing God for 100% healing (you can read the guy's account of the story at his blog). also seeing an increase in a friend's eye that we prayed for a month or two ago that has been slowly, over time, going from 90% blockage, and is now down to 5% blockage.

praying:  for the needs and requests of friends and family.  for revival in our city... nation... world.

thankful for:  all of the people the Lord has led to give to our ministry.  a friend who not only pays for, but shops for our groceries... such a blessing! stickers... and their ability to entertain a busy 2 year old for 30-60 minutes while I cook dinner.

cooking:  ham and black eyed pea soup, hummus, tabbouleh, ground beef gyros with tzatziki, baked mozzarella sticks, baked chicken taquitos, garlic noodles, mashed white beans, applesauce muffins,
greek salad, spinach mozzarella breakfast casserole

reading:  Jeremiah, 2 Kings, Momentum

challenged by:  Jeremiah 15:19 This is how the Lord responds: “If you return to me, I will restore you so you can continue to serve me. If you speak good words rather than worthless ones, you will be my spokesman. You must influence them; do not let them influence you!

Jeremiah 17:7-8 “But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.

Jeremiah 20:9 But if I say I’ll never mention the LORD or speak in his name, his word burns in my heart like a fire. It’s like a fire in my bones! I am worn out trying to hold it in! I can’t do it! 

doing:  a few coffee/ walk dates with friends.  a girls night for the ladies in our community group.

No comments: