Friday, January 27, 2012

learning from Noah


here are a few things that I'm learning right now from this little man;

  • to enjoy the journey, and not be so focused on the destination that I forget to enjoy the present... he never worries about where we are going, but enjoys exactly where we are to the best of his ability, living in the moment
  • to delight in simple things... he played for 1 hour the other day with a scrub brush and a spoon
  • to play, laugh, and not take myself too seriously
  • that if my imperfect human heart is so full of so much unconditional love for this little man, how much more full and perfect is the love of my Heavenly Father for me
Mark 10:14-15  “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children. 15 I tell you the truth, anyone who doesn’t receive the Kingdom of God like a child will never enter it.” 16 Then he took the children in his arms and placed his hands on their heads and blessed them.

Thank you Lord for this child.  Thank you for the ways that you use him to speak to me.

No comments: