Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Boaz!!!!!

Today is Jeremy's 24th birthday! Every day Jeremy blows me away with his character, maturity, heart for God, leadership and wisdom... he is wiser than his years, but is physically one handsome man... so I win, I get the best of both worlds, he has an amazing heart, and is pretty nice to look at also!

Baby, As we've been together over time the way that we celebrate birthdays has changed... your first birthday that we shared we went to Charleston for the day, and that year I gave you a Mutemath cd and a bottle of Curve for a present. Last year I made you a quiet dinner at home and gave you tickets to see Mutemath live as well as those dog tags that you never take off. This year we'll get to enjoy a dinner out (thanks to a gift certificate) and you'll get to pick out your own present with some cash from our bank account (Enjoy!). As the years go on the ways that we celebrate birthdays may continue to change, but how much I love you and how proud of you I am won't!!!!

I love you Jeremy!!!! Now let's celebrate, this is your day! Let's make 24 even better than 23 was, I'm up for the challenge, are you?

posted by Shannon aka Your Ruth aka Shifty aka House Jogger and more...

No comments: