Saturday, December 10, 2011

Black Bean, Corn, and Feta Dip


Black Bean, Corn, and Feta Dip

We recently had something similar to this at a friend's house.  She said it was a Pampered Chef recipe, which she verbally told me the ingredients of.  I liked it so much that I went home and tried to re-make it.  Based on my memory this may, or may not be the same as the Pampered Chef version.  In hindsight, I think hers may have had some colored bell pepper in it, but I'm not quite sure.  Serve this at room temperature, with your favorite tortilla chips (I like Baked or Multigrain Scoops).

-1 (15 oz) can white corn, drained
-1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed and drained
-1/4 c sugar
-1/4 c apple cider vinegar
-1/4 c olive oil
-1 clove garlic, minced
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/4 tsp pepper
-4 scallions, chopped
-1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped

In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.  Toss with remaining ingredients.  Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving.

No comments: